1. Automatic/manual start, stop and clear
2. UV (ultraviolet) detection: can detect banknotes with suspected UV properties, because fake notes often use white or bleached paper which will reflect UV light and make the surface of note very bright. Real banknotes can absorb UV light.
3. MG (magnetic) detection: can detect banknotes without MG properties, because most of banknotes are printed using magnetic ink.
4. DD detection: can sort other banknotes which width is more than 5mm different
5. Batch function: allows you to preset a specific number of bills that the machine will count up to.
6. Add function: allows cumulative counting of all bills, up to a maximum of 999 bills
7. Automatic half-note, chained note, double-note detection
8. Mix denomination value counting for INR,IQD,CAD
9. Denomination sort function based on first banknote for INR,IQD,CAD
10. Touch keypad+2.8 inch TFT display